Breast Medicine – Multidisciplinary Course
GOAL: To provide participants with extensive knowledge of all aspects of breast health and treatment of breast patients.
TEACHING METHODS: Frontal, Live surgery transmission, observation tours.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Specialists in breast surgery, specialists in plastic surgery of the breast, gynecologists and breast clinic directors.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Presentation of Assuta network and a tour of the hospital.
- Breast Anatomy and Physiology.
- Early detection & preventive medicine - epidemiology, high risk population, Survivorship.
- Breast imaging.
- The biology of breast cancer- new aspects.
- The modern workup of the breast cancer patient.
- The surgical treatment of breast cancer- new aspects.
- Oncology of the breast- current and future aspects.
- Radiation therapy of the beast.
- Fertility preservation.
- Young breast cancer patients.
- Aesthetic-plastic aspects for breast cancer patients.
- Benign breast tumors.
- Mental support for the patient and her family.
- Genetics of breast cancer.
- The role of the breast coordinating nurse.
- Case presentations.
- Panel: Building a multi-disciplinary breast clinic and coordinating team work.
- Closing notes, feedback & certificates granting.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
The course delivery mode is individual, the course is arranged personally for each participant. However, upon request, we can arrange a group medical training, including lecturing. Individual medical training implies studying with medical practitioners and observation of hospital department doctors working. To draw up a program for you we need you to send us the following:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.