Urology - Male Fertility and Microsurgery
THE GOAL: To provide participants with knowledge of advanced microsurgical methods and observation of surgeries.
TEACHING METHODS:Academic + observation in the operating room and clinics.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Urology Surgery Specialists.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Presentation of Assuta network and a tour of the hospital.
- Evaluation of the male as part of the infertile couple.
- The new World Health Organization (WHO) reference values for human semen quality and the implications for male infertility management.
- Varicocele – micro-surgical management of varicocele and an update on new indications for varicocele repair.
- Evaluation of the azoospermic male and testicular micro-dissection for sperm retrieval.
- Men at risk for infertility: circumstances for early fertility evaluation and semen cryopreservation.
- Male infertility micro-surgical procedures observation micro-surgical artery & lymphatic vessels sparing varicocelectomy.
- Testicular micro-dissection for sperm retrieval (Micro-TESE).
- Closing notes, feedback & certificates granting.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
The course delivery mode is individual, the course is arranged personally for each participant. However, upon request, we can arrange a group medical training, including lecturing. Individual medical training implies studying with medical practitioners and observation of hospital department doctors working.Â Â To draw up a program for you we need you to send us the following:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.