Dialysis for Nurses Course
THE GOAL: To provide participants with knowledge of advanced treatment methods in hemodialysis.
TEACHING METHODS: Frontal and observation.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Registered Nurses.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Presentation of Assuta network and a tour of the hospital.
- The anatomy of the kidneys.
- Kidney functions.
- Reasons for kidneys insufficiency.
- Pre-dialysis clinic and its role.
- Indications for commencing dialysis treatment.
- Working methods in hemo-dialysis unit.
- Dialysis complications.
- Kidneys transplantation.
- The chronic dialysis patient.
- The social-worker role in dialysis unit.
- Multi-disciplinary treatment - the secret of success.
- Closing notes, feedback & certificates granting.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
The course delivery mode is individual, the course is arranged personally for each participant. However, upon request, we can arrange a group medical training, including lecturing. Individual medical training implies studying with medical practitioners and observation of hospital department doctors working.Â Â To draw up a program for you we need you to send us the following:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.