Advanced Information Systems Management
THE GOAL: To update information systems managers in medical organizations regarding the advanced management infrastructures used in hospitals and HMOs.
TARGET AUDIENCE: IT Information systems managers in hospitals or clinics - current or in progress of being set up.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Welcome, Presentation about Assuta and a tour of the hospital.
- Information technology in health care- an overview, the Assuta point of view vs. other hospitals in Israel.
- Information technology infrastructure in a multicenter organization – rigid or flexible?
- Integration between clinical information systems and the ERP system and its importance.
- ERP systems designed for healthcare industries – one stop shop for hospital management.
- Hospital information systems: RIS, PACS, CPACS and More Mobile solutions for optimal care.
- Customer relations and information management in hospitals.
- Hospital-community relations and integration of their information systems.
- IT future – from Assuta's point of view.
- Closing notes, feedback & certificates granting.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
Course classes are held in groups consisting of 12 or more participants. To sign up for a course you have to assemble a group, consisting of at least 12 participants, and send us a request, including the following information:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.