Advanced Reproductive Technologies - IVF
THE GOAL: Advanced course focusing on the innovations and advanced technologies of In-vitro Fertilization that incorporates practical and clinical knowledge of top Israeli experts.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Gynecologists from around the world (including the West) specialists in fertility and IVF who wish to learn from the vast experience accumulated in Israel in general, and particularly at Assuta, as one of the largest and finest units in the world. A program can be created for two levels: residents or specialists.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Course introduction and outline.
- Presentation of Assuta network & hospital tour.Ovulation induction and ART: Realizing the best protocol
- Choosing the best ovarian stimulation protocol for your patient.
- Agonist vs. Antagonist: Is there still a debate?
- Natural cycle IVF- how do we do it?
- Fertility preservation: from ova to ovarian tissue freezing.New advances in IVF
- Trends and innovations in reproductive care.
- Ovulation induction protocols for poor responders?
- The use of GnRH antagonists as a trigge.Management of difficult cases.
- New reproduction medications.
- Prevention and management of OHSS.
- Choosing the best embryos: the embryologist perspective PGS/PGD.
- Trouble shooting in the IVF lab.
- In vitro maturation: indications for treatment.
- Repeated IVF failures: which adjuvant therapies really work?Improving IVF results
- Recurrent early pregnancy loss: State of the art.
- Assessment of the ovarian reserve.
- Male factor in IVF Male infertility: diagnosis and management.
- Azoospermia and sperm retrieval techniques.
- The role of Laser Assisted Hatching, Advantages of IMSI over ICSI, Real time imaging.
- Egg Donations.
- Fertility preservation: from egg to ovarian tissue freezing.Case Presentations – Expert Panel
- 1st Panel Discussion.
- Young cancer patients.
- Malformed uterus.
- Endometriosis and infertility.
- Management of patients with PCOS.
- Asherman syndrome and thin endometrium.
- Uterine myomas.2nd Panel discussion
- Repeated IVF failure.
- Low response patient.
- Older patient.
- Scheduling in IVF.
- Patient friendly protocols OHSS.
- Closing notes, feedback & certificates granting.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
The course delivery mode is individual, the course is arranged personally for each participant. However, upon request, we can arrange a group medical training, including lecturing. Individual medical training implies studying with medical practitioners and observation of hospital department doctors working.Â Â To draw up a program for you we need you to send us the following:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.