Nursing Management Course
THE GOAL: To provide participants, the senior nursing staff, with the managerial and administrative skills required to manage the nursing care system in hospitals.
TEACHING METHODS: Academic, frontal, presentation of cases, discussions, tours in departments.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Members of the senior nursing management team.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Presentation of Assuta network and a tour at the Tel-Aviv hospital.
- Israeli Health System.
- Nursing- structure and functions.
- Management, Leadership and Quality Assurance.
- Human Resources Management.
- Budget Patient Safety and Risk Management.
- Prevention of Infections.
- Staff Health.
- Treatment Programs in Nursing.
- Accreditation Clinical Information Technologies.
- Clinical Research.
- Constructing Organizational Destinations in Nursing.
- Observations in various hospital departments.
- Closing notes, feedback & certificates granting
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
The course delivery mode is individual, the course is arranged personally for each participant. However, upon request, we can arrange a group medical training, including lecturing. Individual medical training implies studying with medical practitioners and observation of hospital department doctors working. To draw up a program for you we need you to send us the following:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.