Advanced Approach in Endocrinology & Diabetes
THE GOAL: To impart to participants advanced multidisciplinary knowledge in Endocrinology & Diabetes treatments.
TEACHING METHODS: Academic frontal lectures , discussions, tour at the hospital.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Endocrinologists, Internists, ENT surgeons and Family doctors.
Assuta medical clinic invites foreign endocrinologists and in vitro fertilization experts to take advanced training in the most demanded areas of their professional focus. Assuta offers a unique opportunity to familiarize you with the latest health technologies, advanced clinic procedures and to share best practices with colleagues, educated at the best Israeli, USA and Eastern Europe universities.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Welcome notes
- Presentation of Assuta network & a tour at the hospital
- The revolution in understanding and treating Diabetes Type 2
- Thyroid diseases and Thyroid oncology
- The Radioactive iodine optimized treatment for Thyroid cancer patients.
- Innovative treatments for Neuro-Endocrinology tumors
- Thyroid surgery- today's approach
- New technologies in Juvenile Diabetes
- Endocrinology & Bariatric - the influence of the Bariatric surgery on the hormonal balance
- Endocrinology and Fertility
- New approach in obesity treatment and metabolic syndrome
- New aspects in the nutrition of endocrine patients
- Hypophisis tumors- innovations in diagnostic & treatment
- Panel: Surgical treatment of Metabolic syndrome vs. conservative therapy. Which way is better?
- Closing Comments & Certificates Granting
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
The course delivery mode is individual, the course is arranged personally for each participant. However, upon request, we can arrange a group medical training, including lecturing. Individual medical training implies studying with medical practitioners and observation of hospital department doctors working.Â Â To draw up a program for you we need you to send us the following:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.