Leadership and management in healthcare
THE GOAL: To provide participants with tools to improve management and leadership in health care organizations.
TEACHING METHODS: Academic - frontal, workshops and analysis of events.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Directors of hospitals or hospital departments, in HMOs and clinics.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Presentation of the Israeli Healthcare System, The Assuta Network & a tour at the hospital.
- Leadership Principles.
- Leading During Organizational Change.
- Leadership in the Everyday Management routine of an Israeli hospital.
- Leadership in Patient Safety Management.
- The Financial Management Challenge- Finance Control and the Physician's Role.
- Improving Organizational Performance.
- Accountability in Handling Complaints of Patients and their Families.
- Entrepreneurship and Scientific Development.
- Ethics and Leadership.
- The connection between leadership and professionalism.
- IT Systems in Healthcare.
- Panel Discussion on Leadership.
- Closing notes, feedback & certificates granting.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
Course classes are held in groups consisting of 12 or more participants. To sign up for a course you have to assemble a group, consisting of at least 12 participants, and send us a request, including the following information:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.