Health Institutions Management for Hospital Directors and Chief Doctors
THE GOAL: To impart to participants advanced multidisciplinary knowledge of hospital management, and to broaden general knowledge about Israel’s health care system.
TEACHING METHODS:Academic frontal, discussions, tours of the hospital and external health care institutions.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Senior administrative staff of hospitals and clinics.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Presentation of Assuta network & hospital tour.
- Israel's health system and health policy.
- Public vs. private.
- The Ministry of Health as regulator Israeli Patient's Rights Law Hospital Budgeting & Finance Control;
- Health System Payment Methods Medical Technologies Management and economic evaluation of technologies.
- Hospital Imaging Center management Marketing of Medical Services.
- Laboratories Construction & Management Hospital Accreditation- JCI .
- Design & Construction of New Hospital.
- Risk Management Infections Prevention.
- Medical Informatics in hospitals.
- Procurement Management in hospitals.
- Medical Engineering in hospitals.
- Human Resources Management in hospitals.
- Private hospitals and public health system reciprocity.
- Patients Complaints in Healthcare.
- Live Surgery.
- Cutting Edge Medical Technologies review.
- Visits to point of interests of the Israeli Health system (public hospitals, community health services etc.)
- Closing Comments & Certificates Granting.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
Course classes are held in groups consisting of 12 or more participants. To sign up for a course you have to assemble a group, consisting of at least 12 participants, and send us a request, including the following information:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.