Hospital Planning and Construction
THE GOAL: To train the management teams to spearhead the process of establishing a new hospital or medical center.
THE LECTURERS: Top Israeli specialists in hospital planning and construction.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Hospital directors, project managers and entrepreneurs.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Presentation of Assuta network and a tour of the hospital.
- Introduction to hospital planning and construction.
- The Vision Market Research, Demographic Research.
- The Marketing Mix The Business.
- Model The Program Location, access Regulation issues.
- Land Planning.
- Architectural Planning Infrastructures.
- Planning Interior Design and Its Importance.
- Organization Structure.
- Department Operational Programs & the Interface Between Them.
- Professional Insurance Standardization.
- Quality Indicators.
- Patient Experience.
- Purchasing of Medical & Maintenanc Equipment.
- Human Resources- Staff Procurement & Training.
- Hospital Marketing.
- Hospital Financial.
- Management Centers of Excellence Community- Hospital relations.
- Tours at various hospitals / clinics.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
Course classes are held in groups consisting of 10 or more participants. To sign up for a course you have to assemble a group, consisting of at least 10 participants, and send us a request, including the following information:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.