Preparation of the Administrative Team for JCI Accreditation Examination
THE GOAL: To train the management teams to spearhead the process of preparing the hospital to receive accreditation. The proposed program is only the first stage on the way towards entering the process (a review of the foreign hospital is critical for adapting the processes and procedures to comply with JCI require.
Part A: Academic Instruction.
Part B: Hands-on Experience.
Part C: Academic instruction that includes: summary of tracers / tests and results analysis.
TARGET AUDIENCE: The course is designed for the senior management ranks of general hospitals (doctors, nurses, administrators and senior logistics managers) - heads of divisions, head nurses, department managers, etc. The accreditation project is managed by the hospital management and is largely spearheaded by the nursing department.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Welcome notes, presentation of the foreign hospital and its current condition.
- Presentation of Assuta network, Assuta accreditation process and a tour of the hospital.
- The Joint Commission International organization and the accreditaiton advantages.
- Getting ready for entering the JCI accreditation process.
- IPSG International safety standards.
- Book chapters: JCI standards.
- The planning and preparation phases.
- Implementing the process in your organization- in-house publication and marketing.
- Control & Control tools.
- Practical phase- observations.
- Summary of the Tracers and tests.
- Results analysis.
- Marketing and leveraging the receipt of the JCI standard.
- Course summary and operative plans for the future.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
Course classes are held in groups consisting of 3 or more participants. To sign up for a course you have to assemble a group, consisting of at least 3 participants, and send us a request, including the following information:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.