Gastroenterology and Hepatology – Multidisciplinary Course
THE GOAL: To provide participants with extensive knowledge of innovations in gastrointestinal diseases and hepatology, and in new technological developments in gastroenterology medicine.
TEACHING METHODS: Academic - Frontal.
TARGET AUDIENCE:Gastroenterologists and primary physicians.
Assuta is the biggest private health care facility chain in Israel that was established in 1935. Since its first days, Assuta has been committed to a high quality of medical services, so it can be fairly regarded as an advanced medical standards setter both Israeli and international. The clinic cooperates with the best and the most reputable Israeli professionals, representing all areas of nowadays medicine. Their consummate professionalism, as well as technological innovations and exceptional quality of service form the basis of “medical wonders”, that happen at Assuta every day.
In 2011 Assuta clinic chain has collected JCI certificate for compliance with international standards of quality and treatment reliability.
Today, when the environment became more open and borders on a map are rather formal, Assuta invites foreign doctors, nurses and administrators of health facilities to undertake an internship.
Assuta employees will be happy to share their knowledge and best practices with their colleagues from abroad.
- Course introduction and outline.
- Presentation of Assuta network and a tour of the hospital.
- New techniques in endoscopic procedures.
- Barrett's Esophagus: new diagnostic techniques.
- Barrett's Esophagus: treatment, updates and innovations.
- Ulcerative Colitis: update on treatment approach.
- Crohn's Disease: treatment approach and patient follow up.
- Are we in a new era in endoscopy and weight loss?
- Hepatitis C: new therapeutic approach.
- Fatty Liver: are we passive viewers?
- 30 years of practicing EUS, where do we stand?
- Familial syndromes of colon cancer: overview and innovations.
* Programs can be changed to suit the needs of the client
How to get to the medical course?
The course delivery mode is individual, the course is arranged personally for each participant. However, upon request, we can arrange a group medical training, including lecturing. Individual medical training implies studying with medical practitioners and observation of hospital department doctors working.Â Â To draw up a program for you we need you to send us the following:
— Participants’ CVs
— Subjects of interested coursed and preferable delivery mode
— Expected date of medical training.